Dette kurset har ingen planlagt dato.
|Listepris||Set by Partner|
IBM Cognos 8 BI Administration (v8.4) is a three-day, instructor-led course that is designed to teach new administrators the fundamental responsibilities of administering servers and content in IBM Cognos 8 BI. Through a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will set up the IBM Cognos 8 BI system, implement security, and manage the server components. Students will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, manage and deploy content, manage content in IBM Cognos Connection, and configure IBM Cognos 8 GO! Office.
- IBM Cognos 8 BI 8.4 – Administrator Role
- IBM Cognos Procurement Analytics 8.4 - Administrator role
- IBM Cognos Sales Analytics 8.4 - Administrator role
- IBM Cognos Talent Analytics 8.4 - Administrator Role
- IBM Cognos 8.4 Analytic Applications – Administrator Role
- IBM Cognos Financial Performance Analytics 8.4 - Administrator Role
This course is intended for Administrators (system, directory, and content administrators).
Overview of IBM Cognos 8 BI
Introduction to IBM Cognos 8 BI Administration
Identify IBM Cognos 8 BI Architecture
Secure the IBM Cognos 8 BI Environment
Administer the IBM Cognos 8 BI Server Environment
Manage Run Activities
Manage Content in IBM Cognos Administration
Manage Content in IBM Cognos Connection
Additional Configuration and Customization