Please review the terms and conditions below
IBM Education Pack - general terms and conditions:
The IBM Education Pack - account funded with training funds to be used for IBM Authorised Training offerings. The amount of training funds in IBM Education Pack – is subject to these general terms and conditions:
- The IBM Education Pack training funds are valid for 12 months, and are non-refundable. Extensions are prohibited. The IBM Education Pack - can be used by one or more individuals in your company.
- The IBM Education Pack training funds in your account are valid for 12 months from the date your IBM Education Pack –account is activated.
- The IBM Education Pack can be used for IBM Authorised public courses and private on-site courses, whether offered by IBM or an IBM designated Global Training Provider, and certain eligible technical events designated by IBM Training and offered in the UK. The IBM Education Pack - may also be used for most IBM e-learning offerings designated by IBM Training.
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for a private on-site class delivered by IBM, you may use the training funds
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for a private on-site class delivered by an IBM Global Training Provider, you may use the training funds as stipulated in the terms and conditions by the Global Training Provider. Refer to your agreement with the Global Training Provider for details.
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for a technical event, the funds may be used for technical tuition and some associated education sessions designated by IBM Training.
- The IBM Education Pack cannot be used for classes or technical events which occur beyond the expiration date of the account funds. The funds must be valid on the last day of the class or technical event regardless of the date of your enrollment.
- Certain IBM Training courses may be excluded from this program. To determine which IBM Training courses are eligible for the program and which are excluded, access our online catalog via the IBM website ibm.com/training/uk to view IBM T