IBM Education Pack Service (called Education Pack or Service) is a training account which can be used to book IBM public courses and IBM Training agreed private courses, conferences and e-learning courses. It provides a discount up front depending on the level of Education Pack purchased. Certain courses may be excluded from this facility. You can determine which IBM Training offerings are eligible, plus public course abstracts and conference schedules by contacting IBM Training Enrolments Team at 0845 758 1329 or by accessing your country on-line catalogue at: www.ibm.com/training/uk
|Departmental Ed Pack - small|| |
|Departmental Ed Pack - medium|| |
|Departmental Ed Pack - large|| |
|Corporate Ed Pack 1|| |
|Corporate Ed Pack 2|| |
|Corporate Ed Pack 3|| |
|Corporate Ed Pack 4|| |
When you choose an IBM Education Pack we will issue you with an Education Pack Account number. To use your account, simply phone our enrolments team (Tel 0845 7581329), quote your account number and the training solution you require. Your account will be debited after attendance and we will debit your Education Pack account and maintain a record of the remaining value in the account. The IBM Education Pack can be used by one or more individuals in your company. You must enrol in each individual course or conference before attending. All enrolments on courses or conferences are subject to availability. Each education offering acquired is subject to the IBM Agreement for Courses and Education Materials. It is your responsibility to check the amount of funds residual in your IBM Education Pack by contacting IBM Training Enrolments in your country at the telephone number shown above.
IBM Education Pack: Terms and Conditions (June 2006)
- UK IBM Education Packs can only be used by the owning Customer to purchase offerings announced and delivered in the UK.
- IBM accepts your order for an IBM Education Pack by sending you a confirmation document notifying you of your account number, account start date and end date. The start date for the IBM Education Pack is the date IBM receives your order and billing information. IBM Education Pack account funds are valid for 12 months from the start date and are non-refundable. Offerings funded by the Education Pack must be attended within 12 months from the start date.
- The 'Cancellation by you' clause in the IBM Agreement for Courses and the 'IBM A-Z of Training' applies to Education Pack holders. Pack holders will be charged the full cost of the public class on which they have enrolled if they fail to cancel prior to the start-date, or cancel less than 10 full working days before the scheduled start-date.
- Where IBM cancels a course within 10 full working days prior to its scheduled start-date, a credit for the cost of the course will be made to the Education Pack Account. If Pack holders had not been enrolled, no compensation will be offered. IBM accepts no responsibility for travel or hotel accommodation charges or cancellation charges.
- If there is insufficient value left in the Education Pack Account to cover the full cost of the course, a further Pack needs to be purchased.
- The IBM Education Pack is valid for 12 months from the date stated on the invoice.
- IBM Education Pack holders must quote their Pack Account number at enrolment in order to prevent an invoice being sent for this training. All enrolments are subject to availability and Pack holders must enrol on each individual course prior to attending. Eligibility and availability of courses, can be checked by calling 0845 7581329, referring to the 'IBM A-Z of Training' catalogue, by e-mailing us at: email@example.com or visiting our web site at: www.ibm.com/training/uk
- IBM Education Pack funds cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, programmes, coupons, or promotions. The purchase price of the IBM Education Pack cannot be applied toward the attainment of any IBM volume agreements. IBM Education Pack funds cannot be used to purchase IBM Education Cards or additional IBM Education Packs.
- The IBM Education Pack Service is subject to these IBM Education Pack Terms and Conditions and the IBM Agreement for Courses and Education Materials including the IBM Customer Agreement or other equivalent agreement in effect between you and IBM. The IBM Agreement for Courses and Educational Materials can be found at www.ibm.com/training/uk. You may request a copy by calling the following number; 0845 758 7329.
- IBM Education Pack fees are non-refundable.
- IBM reserves the right to decline your application.
- The laws of England govern this Agreement and both of us agree to submit all disputes relating to this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The IBM Education Pack cannot be resold other than by an authorised IBM Business Partner.
- IBM Education Pack cannot be used for IBM non-educational services engagements.