|Dauer||0.3 Tage||Kursform||Web Based Training|
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. You will then have a 30 day window in which to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
NO EXTENSIONS FOR THIS COURSE WILL BE GRANTED.
The IBM® Supply Chain Concepts course introduces you to the supply chain and demand chain management concepts and to IBM® Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment and IBM® Sterling Multi-Channel Selling bundles. You will learn about, and how to manage, the relationship between participants in a supply chain, goods and services, and sales and returns to create an efficient fulfillment and distribution process. In addition, you will learn about the history of selling products, business to everyone selling, and the components of a demand chain application.
Kompletten Ausbildungspfad anschauen:
- IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote – Deployment Specialist
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Sterling Warehouse Management V9.1
- IBM Sterling Warehouse Management – Deployment Specialist
- IBM Sterling Order Management – Business Analyst
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Order Management V9.2
- IBM Sterling Warehouse Management – Business Analyst