What do you call a class that allows you to set your own schedule yet still delivers the same content, interactive exercises, and hands on labs as our classroom training?
It’s IBM's self-paced virtual classes (SPVC) that allow you to take control of your learning --when and where you want. Get the high-quality content, hands-on lab experience, and instructor support of traditional classroom training, without the cost of travel.
- The typical self-paced virtual class is a 30 to 80 hour, online course that uses web-based reading assignments
- Multimedia presentations based on the same great content used in our classroom courses Content support by instructors and subject matter experts
- Interactive exercises and/or hands-on lab assignments using the actual product
- Recorded audio-narrated presentations and demonstrations
- Printable electronic versions of student manuals, workbooks, and other class materials
- Flexibility to train at your own pace
- Training from your desktop
- The course and labs for all courses are available 24x7
- No travel costs
- Lower tuition
- Quizzes are incorporated at the end of each module to provide students with feedback on their comprehension of the material
- Modular and scalable lessons
- Interactive and prescriptive training
- Delivers same content, exercises and hands-on labs as classroom courses
- Instructors are included “virtually” through recorded lecture and demonstrations
- Conduct hands-on labs using the actual IBM products
*As delivery, benefits, and materials can vary in some courses, we recommend you read the complete course outline prior to enrolling.
Please review terms and conditions on this page
As cancellations may vary by course, we recommend that you also review the course outline prior to enrolling for more detailed information.
Choose a category below to see the self-paced virtual classes we offer: