IBM Education Pack – prepaid account - general terms and conditions – effective July 1, 2013
The IBM Education Pack - prepaid account is an account funded with training dollars to be used for IBM Authorized Training offerings. The training dollar amount in your IBM Education Pack – prepaid account is subject to these general terms and conditions:
- The IBM Education Pack – prepaid account may be referred to hereinafter individually as the (“Edpack”) or collectively as the (“Edpacks”). The Edpack can be redeemed for tuition towards applicable courses (“Course”).
- The Edpack is valid for 12 months and extensions beyond this respective expiry date (“Expiry Date”) are prohibited.
- The Edpack start date will be determined when the account is set up by IBM.
- Use of the Edpack is contingent on its Expiry Date being on or before the start date of the Course.
- The Edpacks are nonrefundable and have no cash surrender value.
- No additional IBM discounts, offers, coupons or programs can be combined for payment when using the Edpacks.
- The Edpacks may be used by any individual in your company.
- The Edpacks can only be used in Canada.
- The Edpacks may be used for IBM authorized publicly scheduled Course(s), private on-site training, and most IBM designated e-learning Courses offered in Canada whether offered by IBM or by one of IBM’s designated Global Training Providers.
- When using the Edpacks to pay for a private on-site class delivered by IBM, the funds may not be used for instructor travel and living, equipment, and classroom rentals, if applicable.
- When using the Edpacks to pay for a private on-site class delivered by an IBM Global Training Provider, you may use the training dollars as stipulated in the terms and conditions by the Global Training Provider. Refer to your agreement with the Global Training Provider for details.
- You must enroll in each Course prior to attending and indicate you are using your Edpack at the time of enrollment.
- All enrollments in Course(s) are subject to availability.
- Certain IBM Training courses may be excluded from this program. To determine which courses are excluded, access our online catalog at ibm.com/training/ca.
- The purchase of the Edpack does not guarantee that a class will be held in a specific location.
- When your IBM Education Pack - prepaid account is set up, you will be given a unique IBM customer number to use for enrolling on and ordering Courses. This customer number must be used, otherwise an invoice will be issued to cover the cost of the Course. This unique IBM c