IBM Education Pack - general terms and conditions:
The IBM Education Pack is an electronic account funded with training dollars to be used for IBM Authorized Training offerings. The training dollar amount in IBM Education Pack is subject to these general terms and conditions:
- The IBM Education Pack training dollars are valid for 12 months, and are non-refundable. Extensions are prohibited. The IBM Education Pack can be used by one or more individuals in your company.
- The IBM Education Pack training dollars in your account are valid for 12 months from the date your IBM Education Pack is activated.
- The IBM Education Pack can be used for IBM Authorized public courses and private on-site courses, whether offered by IBM or an IBM designated Global Training Provider, and certain eligible events designated by IBM Training and offered in Brasil. The IBM Education Pack may also be used for most IBM e-learning offerings designated by IBM Training.
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for a private on-site class delivered by IBM, you may use the training dollar vouchers for the class tuition, instructor travel and living, equipment, and classroom rentals, if applicable.
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for a private on-site class delivered by an IBM Global Training Provider, you may use the training dollar vouchers as stipulated in the terms and conditions by the Global Training Provider. Refer to your agreement with the Global Training Provider for details.
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for an event, the funds may be used for event tuition and some associated education sessions designated by IBM Training.
- The IBM Education Pack cannot be used for classes or events which occur beyond the expiration date of the account funds. The funds must be valid on the first day of the class or event regardless of the date of your enrollment.
- Certain IBM Training courses may be excluded from this program. To determine which IBM Training courses are eligible for the program and which are excluded, access our online catalog via the IBM website ibm.com/training/au to view IBM Training course descriptions and event schedules.
- You must enroll in each individual course or event prior to attending. All enrollments in courses or events are subject to availability. You must indicate you are using IBM Education Pack funds to properly flag your enrollment record.
- When using your IBM Education Pack for eligible events offered by IBM, funds are not automatically reserved and you will need to provide another method of payment.
- When enrolling in classes and e-learning product courses such as self-paced virtual classes and web-based training offered by an IBM Global Training Provider the funds in your IBM Education Pack are automatically reserved.
- If an event or class is rescheduled or cancelled for which you have indicated Edpack as the method of payment, you need to ensure that any action on the edpack is also cancelled. Also, if the tuition for a class changes based on modifications to the enrollment, you will need to ensure that you have the funds for the revised tuition amount.
- Designating usage of your existing IBM Education Pack funding for tuition does not guarantee that a class will be held in a specific location.
- IBM Training is not responsible for the misuse of IBM Education Packs.
- IBM Education Pack cannot be used to pay for offerings that have already been billed or applied to previously taken courses.
- Once the IBM Education Pack has been debited training dollars cannot be reapplied to the IBM Education Pack.
- IBM Education Pack training dollars cannot be combined with any other IBM discounts, of