IBM makes use of a new training concept that makes your life easier: VTraining
VTraining allows you to participate in a standard IBM course without having to move.
At home or in the office, VTraining offers you all the benefits of a normal standard course: you can see and hear the class and the teacher, you participate in conversations and discussions, you have access to all exercises, you get a hard copy of the course material, etc
All this, without (extra) travel time and travel cost AND you are available for your colleagues when necessary !
This is how it works:
- You participate in a live classroom running at IBM Benelux
- You have a video and audio connection to the real classroom
- You have the opportunity to talk to the teacher and other student via live audio
- You have a hard copy of the course materials shipped to you prior to the start of the class
- You have a web cam and headset shipped to you prior to the start of the class
- You have a login code of IBM’s VTraining session mailed to you prior to the start of the class
- You have access to the real server hardware of the class to run the lab sessions
- You have technical backup and assistance available during the class in case of problems
Courses in VTraining format are now available, see below: