Need more information? Phone: 1800 801 088
|Edpack level||Funded Value ex GST ($100 increments)||Your Saving|
|Level 1||$10,000 - $24,900||5%|
|Level 2||$25,000 - $49,900||8%|
|Level 3||$50,000 - $99,900||10%|
|Level 4||$100,00 or more||12%|
Detail breakdown of pricing on Account Application Form (PDF,80KB)
Terms and conditions
- The IBM Education Pack account training dollars are valid for 12 months, and are non-refundable. The IBM Education Pack can be used by one or more individuals in your company.
- The start date for the IBM Education Pack account is the date IBM Training receives the application and billing information, unless an alternate start date is requested at the time the application is submitted. A start date of up to 60 days from the date of the application may be selected if indicated on the initial order form.
- The IBM Education Pack account can be used for IBM public courses, private on-site courses, and conferences designated by IBM Training and offered in Australia.
- Certain IBM Training courses may be excluded from this program. To determine which IBM Training courses are eligible for the program and which are excluded, access our online catalog via the World Wide Web at ibm.com/training/au to view IBM Training public course descriptions and conference schedules, or contact 1-800-801-088 (Australia) or 0800 801 800 (New Zealand). All courses run by Senetas (Tivoli) and The Frame Group (N Series) are excluded from the Education Pack program.
- You must enroll in each individual course or conference prior to attending. All enrolments in courses or conferences are subject to availability and acceptance by IBM.
- To use your IBM Education Pack account funds, you must quote your IBM Education Pack Account Number on your enrolment form.
- Once the IBM Education Pack account is debited your invoice will be credited for the value submitted up to 100% of the course or conference tuition or other valid offering purchased. If the amount of the debit from the IBM Education Pack account does not cover the entire tuition of the eligible IBM Training offering, you will be billed the difference.
- IBM Education Pack cannot be used to pay for offerings that have already been billed or applied to previously taken courses.
- Once the IBM Education Pack account has been debited, training dollars cannot be reapplied to the IBM Education Pack except in the case of a course cancellation.
- IBM Education Pack account training dollars cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, programs, coupons or promotions.
- The purchase price of the IBM Education Pack can be applied toward the attainment of IBM Training volume agreements.
- IBM Education Pack account training dollars cannot be used to purchase additional IBM Education Packs accounts or other discount offerings.
- The "No-Show" and Cancellation policies apply. Full Terms and Conditions are available via ibm.com/training/au/terms.
- Prices of this program and eligible offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Course and conference schedules are subject to change without notice.
- The IBM Education Pack account Program is subject to the terms and conditions of the IBM Agreement for Courses and Education Materials which can be found in the IBM Training Catalog or by accessing the IBM Web site via ibm.com/training/au/terms.