The following guidelines must be adhered to when shipping goods for transport:
- Indicate complete purchase order number, item quantity, and IBM part or tool number, if any, in all invoices, shipping containers, packing lists, and correspondence.
- Furnish IBM with the item(s) indicated above in accordance with all conditions specified.
- Clearly mark carton containing Packing Slip.
- Invoices that include sales tax must have the tax amount specified separately on the face of the invoice.
- Direct all invoice status inquiries to the IBM Global Procurement Application Support Center, or phone 1-800-856-1626 for status inquiries for North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Brazil, and Argentina. If exception is taken to price, delivery date, or terms and conditions, immediately contact the IBM Procurement Representative.
- Ship via UPS collect for ground shipments up to 150 pounds per shipment and within UPS size limitations. Ship via DHL Express for Next D