The following guidelines must be adhered to when shipping goods for transport:
- Indicate complete purchase order number, item quantity, and IBM part or tool number, if any, in all invoices, shipping containers, packing lists, and correspondence.
- Furnish IBM with the item(s) indicated above in accordance with all conditions specified.
- Clearly mark carton containing Packing Slip.
- Invoices that include sales tax must have the tax amount specified separately on the face of the invoice.
- Direct all invoice status inquiries to the IBM Global Procurement Application Support Center, or phone 1-800-8