- Facilities management and operations (FMO): Operations and facility maintenance services, cleaning (building structure, electrical, safety, mechanical, and plant equipment maintenance, cleaning/housekeeping, grounds, and general infrastructure services) for office projects and data center/manufacturing projects. Also provision of security, environmental, maintenance repair operations (MRO), office supplies, and cafeteria.
- Facilities design and construction (FDC): Facilities Design and Construction (FDC) is chartered with establishing a global strategy and the resulting supplier relationships to fulfill requirements for IBM internal needs, global process services, and resale activity supporting global services site and facilities as follows:
- Design and construction including services and/or supplies associated with the rearrangement and construction of a facility for both internal and resale, including data centers;
- Products and services for resale used to outfit or refurbish customer data centers (excludes cabling/networking);
- Furniture includes the services and/or suppliers associated with the rental, purchase, installation, maintenance,and repair of all furniture within a facility;
- Utilities: Electricity, natural gas, and fuel oils.
Information technology (IT) products, services, and maintenance
Information Technology (IT) equipment hardware and maintenance, including; UNIX, storage, Automated Teller Machine (ATM)/Kiosk, point of sale (POS), Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID), Wintel, peripherals, business equipment hardware (including audio visual, mail, copy/fax, and television/video cassette recorder devices), and other IT-related services solutions (including managed network print, Life Cycle Management (LCM), and Pre-delivery preparation (PDP).
Services in support of internal and external communications, marketing and advertising such as guest speakers, entertainment, public relations, video production graphic design for media presentations, advertising, awards/gifts, promotional items with the IBM logo, article writing, meeting/event coordination and trade shows.)
Print services include multicolor printing, brochures, pamphlets, catalogs, annual report printing, printed graphics, all web and sheet-fed offset printing (1&2 color documentation, multicolor marketing material, forms, labels, packaging and catalogs), digital/xerographic (POD or bulk copy 1 color pubs and short run 4 color marketing material), CDs and all paper used in the production of printed material.
Software licensed to IBM for either internal use or resale, including both commercially available software, whether modified or not, and software customized to meet IBM and its customers' requirements.
Local and long distance voice carrier services. Local and global data carrier services. Additional telecommunication carrier services include: Conferencing (audio, video, and Web), pagers, calling cards, and mobile devices (Smart phones, tablets, and cell phones).
All business travel services. Regional contacts include airlines, ground transportation, hotels, travel agency services, and corporate cards.
All temporary technical services performed by a contractor to satisfy current and future business requirements. This includes all contract programmers and engineering design consultants such as programmers, engineers, customer engineers, field marketing support, technical writing, systems engineers, systems analysts and desk-side support.