Please see bottom of page for steps on using promotion codes for exams and assessment tests.
|Exam #||Certification/Area||Discount||Promo code||Valid until|
Are you a university professor? You can receive free educational materials and substantial discounts on certification exams for your students. Find out more about the IBM Academic Initiative today!
|50% off exams||Go to the IBM AI site for more details.||12/31/2012|
As a benefit of being part of IBM Partnerworld, Business Partners are entitled to discounts on Tivoli exams and assessment tests.
|35% off exams
50% off assessment Tests
|Log in to Tivoli Knowledge Center, Tivoli Overview, for more details and promotion codes.||12/31/2012|
As a benefit of being part of the Tivoli User Group community, members are entitled to a 15% discount on any Tivoli exam.
|15% off exams||Go to the Tivoli User Community (link resides outside of ibm.com) Web site||12/31/2012|
EXAM Promotions good at any Prometric (link resides outside of ibm.com) testing center worldwide.
ASSESSMENT Promotions good for any test on PRIME (link resides outside of ibm.com) (Internet-based testing tool).
Assessment Test - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an assessment test and how is it different from a sample test?
A: An assessment test is specifically designed to be a predictor of success on the actual exam. A sample test is not. A sample test is designed to give you an idea of the content and format of the questions that will be on the certification exam. Performance on the sample test is NOT an indicator of performance on the certification exam and this should not be considered an assessment tool.
Q: Do I have to go to a testing center to take a Tivoli assessment test? Are they free?
A: No. Assessment tests are designed to be "low stakes" tests and can be taken through the internet in an unproctored environment. So you can take one at any time, anywhere! Assessment tests cost $30 USD equivalent for each attempt and they can be taken as many times as you want.
Q: How do I take a Tivoli assessment test?
A: To take an assessment test:
- Visit the IBM Prometric testing site (link resides outside of ibm.com).
- Select "Secure Sign-in" if you have a Prometric user ID and password. If you do not, the select "First Time Registration".
- Enter your Prometric ID and password and click "sign-in".
- Select "Take Test".
- From the Step 1 page look at the "Public Test" area and select "Tivoli Assessment/Mastery Exams" from the pull-down menu.
- Select the Assessment/Mastery exam that you would like to take.
- Enter in the promotion discount code (listed above next to the assessment test).
- Start the assessment test.