IBM Certified Analyst - i2 Analyst's Notebook V8.9
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for professionals who are regular users of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook V8.9. A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the product is recommended before attempting this certification.
This certification is relevant to national security law enforcement and commercial intelligence/fraud/information analysts, supervisors and managers who actively use the product, as well as researchers.
These professionals typically perform some or all of the following:
- create intelligence analysis products
- create associations and timeline charts; develop pattern of life
- analyze financial and communication data
- analyze networks and nodes
- deconstruct organized crime groups
- apply analytic trade craft
- import structured data
- assess and communicate analytical data through presentation charts
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9I02G: IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Essentials
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.