IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security QRadar SIEM V7.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security QRadar V7.1 is a technical professional responsible for the planning, installation, configuration, performance, tuning, problem determination, and administration of an IBM Security QRadar V7.1 deployment. The individual should be able to complete these tasks with little to not assistance from documentation, peers or support.
Key Areas of Competency
- Describe the IBM Security QRadar V7.1 architecture and components.
- Implement an IBM Security QRadar V7.1 solution based on customer requirements and environment based on a solution design.
- Use available interfaces to configure and administer the IBM Security QRadar V7.1 environment.
- Perform performance tuning and problem determination for IBM Security QRadar V7.1
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Understanding of IBM Security QRadar V7.1 architecture and components-Skill Level 3
- Working knowledge of regular expressions
- Basic knowledge of IBM Security Framework and it-s relationship to COBIT/IS027001/2
- Working knowledge of building and managing IBM Security QRadar V7.1 rules, reports and offenses
- Experience installing and configuring IBM Security QRadar V7.1 -Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Security QRadar V7.1 prerequisite software-Skill Level 3
- Understanding of basic system architecture design-Skill Level 2
- Working knowledge of security technologies such as firewalls, encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS, SSH, intrusion detection, routing switch ACLs, VLAN, Span Ports, etc.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of LINUX operating system such as vi, iptables, ssh, cat, tail, grep etc - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of shell scripting-Skill Level 1
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
C2150-196 - IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.1 Implementation