IBM Certified Associate - Security QRadar V7.0 MR4
Note: This certification will retire on April 30, 2016 (and will expire from PartnerWorld on September 30, 2016).
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 is an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 . This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 through hands on experience. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 . The individual should be able to complete these tasks with little to not assistance from documentation, peers or support.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Key Areas of Competency
- Understanding of the Security Information and Event Management market.
- Use the user interface within the IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 environment
- Working end user knowledge of IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4
- Working knowledge of regular expressions
- Basic knowledge of IS027001/2
- Basic knowledge of IBM Security Framework
- Working knowledge of building and managing IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 rules, reports and offenses
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.