IBM Certified Associate - Security QRadar V7.0 MR4
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 is an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 . This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 through hands on experience. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 . The individual should be able to complete these tasks with little to not assistance from documentation, peers or support.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Key Areas of Competency
- Understanding of the Security Information and Event Management market.
- Use the user interface within the IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 environment
- Working end user knowledge of IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4
- Working knowledge of regular expressions
- Basic knowledge of IS027001/2
- Basic knowledge of IBM Security Framework
- Working knowledge of building and managing IBM Security QRadar V7.0 MR4 rules, reports and offenses
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.