Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 12/31/2012.
Infrastructure Sales Leader V1 expert level test replaces the Dynamic Infrastructure - Sales Leader exam. The earlier tests will be permanently withdrawn in 30 days. One additional specialty, Infrastructure is also available these sister tests are very similar differing only in the speciality emphasis.
This exam will be updated as new products and functions are delivered.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
This exam will validate the skills of the customer facing Infrastructure Sales Leader professional. A minimum of three years of successful experience is expected in large, complex, long term customer opportunities. The successful candidate will have expert skills as sales team leader and moderately strong skills in a wide variety of options (e.g. - servers, storage, middle ware, and networking). The successful candidate will have very strong skills in virtualization and business resilience, and infrastructure opportunities. Required knowledge will include new and typically encountered installed IBM and competitive products,
The Partner World tracking number for this certification is 48000102
This certification requires 1 certification(s) + 1 test(s).
- Any 1 of the following certifications:
- IBM Certified Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and AIX - v1
- IBM Certified Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i - v1
- IBM Certified Specialist - Storage Sales V2
- IBM Certified Specialist - Storage Sales V3
- IBM Certified Specialist - System x Sales V6
- IBM Certified Specialist - System z Sales V6
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- 000-163 - Infrastructure Sales Leader V1