IBM Certified Developer - Cognos Financial Statement Reporting
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The FSR Developer is responsible for developing applications for the IBM Cognos FSR environment. This individual will be able to participate as an effective team member on implementation projects.
To achieve the IBM Certified Developer - Cognos Financial Statement Reporting certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Click the test link below to see the overview, objectives, and test preparation recommendations.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Networking and Windows Administration
- Knowledge of database and OLAP concepts
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding the processes and software, for example, ETL, HFM
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong knowledge of FSR capabilities and features
- FSR implementation experience
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Knowledge of financial reports - quarterly (10Q), annual (10K), earnings press release, internal reports
- Understanding of filing and reporting requirements (e.g. SEC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.