IBM Certified Specialist for Rational Requirements Management w/Use Cases
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 08/04/2016.
The Requirements Management with Use Cases certification demonstrates a solid understanding of the concepts related to requirements management and the development of a use- case model.
To attain the IBM Certified Specialist for Rational Requirements Management w/Use Cases certification, candidates must pass 3 tests.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- RR611: Mastering Requirements Management with Use Cases
- RR210: Essentials of Rational RequisitePro
- RP401: Essentials of Rational Unified Process
This certification requires 3 test(s).
1. Test C2010-636 - Requirements Management with Use Cases - Part 1
2. Test C2010-637 - Requirements Management with Use Cases - Part 2
3. Any 1 of the following tests:
a. Test C2140-639 - Rational Unified Process
b. Test C2140-839 - Rational Unified Process v7.0