IBM Certified Associate Developer - Rational Integration Tester V8
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification targets entry-level developers and testers.
This certification involves a stand-alone foundation level test. It is intended for developers and integration testers with distributed, message-based testing experience using IBM Rational Integration Tester V8.
These Associate Test Developers design, develop, debug, profile, and deploy RIT tests against various middleware technologies. The certification will primarily focus on the applicability to MQ and Webservices environments.
To attain the IBM Certified Associate Developer - Rational Integration Tester V8 certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Has taken the Introduction to Rational Integration Tester course
- Has taken the Performance Testing with RIT course
- Has practical experience in the field with both tools
- Has exposure to and a good understanding of middleware messaging technologies
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.