Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate-level Deployment Professional can take a usage model provided and build a configuration within Rational Portfolio Manager. This Deployment Professional can also leverage the basic foundation provided in the out-of-the-box configuration model, and can teach end-users on effective use of Rational Portfolio Manager with their deployed usage model in mind.
It is expected that this Deployment Professional will be generally self-sufficient to perform configuration, training, and mentoring tasks on Rational Portfolio Manager deployment projects, with limited assistance from peers and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified Deployment Professional - IBM Rational Portfolio Manager certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- PRJ030: Getting Started With IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ231: Essentials of Starting a Project in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ232: Essentials of Staffing and Scheduling in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ233: Essentials of Handling Work and Documents in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ234: Essentials of Reporting and Closing Projects in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ235: Essentials of Portfolio Management in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- Role-based training material for Project Manager planning and execution, Resource Management, Executives, and Administrators
- Over 80 hours of product use with sample or actual project or process scenarios.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.