IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Marketing Operations V8.6
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for business solution architects that perform initial installation of marketing operations, planning, configuration, security, upgrade, and integration with third party software.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- knowledge on deploying web applications in IBM WebSphere and WebLogic
- basic system security authentication and authorization (HTTS, security certificates, single sign-on, LDAP, active directory
- intermediate database administration skills: MS SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2
- basic understanding of IBM Marketing Operations API
- basic understanding of Java and XML
- intermediate understanding of Cognos integrated with IBM Marketing Operations
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9U12G: IBM Marketing Operations 9.x Marketing Contributor
- 9U13G: IBM Marketing Operations Project Manager
- 9U14G: IBM Marketing Operations Administration
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.