IBM Certified Specialist - PureData System for Analytics v7.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Specialist drives the design, implementation and support applications on the PureData System for Analytics platform. This individual has experience designing a PureData System for Analytics in accordance with best practices of ETL, BI, data modeling, and analytical solution.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Knowledge and experience managing IBM PureData System for Analytics Platform applications
- Knowledge of SQL fundamentals within IBM PureData System for Analytics Platform applications
- Experience in data warehouse industry best practices
- Basic understanding of Linux and UNIX
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.