Job Role Description / Target Audience
The successful candidate for the IBM Certified Database Associate - Informix 11.70 Fundamentals has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide entry level administration of Informix, including basic SQL (Structured Query Language), how Informix is installed, how to create databases and database objects, security, transaction isolation, backup and recovery procedures, and describe replication technologies and purposes.
This certification targets:
- Entry level technical professionals - programming, system design, architect
- University students - application of information technology
- Entry level DBAs - database administration
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
The following subjects are covered within this examination:
- Planning and Installation
- DBMS Instances and Storage Objects
- Informix Tables, Views, and Indexes
- Informix Data using SQL
- Data Concurrency and Integrity
- Tools and Utilities
- Backup and Restore
- Replication Technologies
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.