Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for technical professionals with a working knowledge of the IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS V7.1 platform needed to develop applications. These technical professionals have gained practical experience through the design and implementation of business rule solutions using IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS V7.1. In particular, application developers need to demonstrate their experience with the:
- design of rule projects
- rule orchestration
- design and authoring of rules
- generation and customization of rule reports
- deployment of rules.
- rule execution integration
- rule execution performance optimization
- rule testing and simulation
- use of all product modules (Rule Studio, Rule Team Server, Rule Execution Server, Rule Solutions for Office, Decision Validation Services, and Decision Warehouse)
- intermediate Java API of the product, including customization
- trouble-shooting and debugging of rule applications
To attain the IBM Certified Application Development - WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS V7.1 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification)
- Experience with Java Standard Edition
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition
- Experience with Eclipse
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts.
- Basic Excel skills
- Basic XML skills
- Basic understanding of SOA
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single answers.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.