IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere DataStage v8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere DataStage v8.5 will certify that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to professionally design and develop an efficient and scalable DataStage solution to a complex enterprise level business problem; configure a scalable parallel environment including clustered and distributed configurations; collect, report on, and resolve issues identified through key application performance indicators; be proficient in extending the capabilities of the parallel framework using the provided APIs (build-ops and wrappers).
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Can design and develop a scalable complex solution using an optimum number of stages.
- Able to select the optimal data partitioning methodology.
- Should be able to configure a distributed or non-symmetric environment.
- Should be proficient with BuildOps and wrappers.
- Should understand how to tune a parallel application to determine where bottlenecks exist and how to eliminate them.
- Should understand basic configuration issues for all relational databases and be highly proficient in at least one.
- Able to improve job design by implementing new product features in DataStage v8.5.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.