Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification test certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge to create the theoretical and/or detailed technical design of an application, solution, and infrastructure using IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture V8.1. Provide expertise to evaluate and choose between alternatives; assist with balancing costs with capabilities and priorities. Identify products / technologies / processes to be included, and determine points of required integration and customization. Identify sizing and capacity issues, as well as conflicts with existing processes or environments.
To attain the IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Datacap Taskmaster Capture V8.1 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link for Test 000-585 below.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- Working knowledge databases
- Working knowledge of backend servers (API)
- Working knowledge of LDAP and basic security principles
- Working knowledge on IIS
- Working knowledge on scanners including ISIS and TWAIN drivers
- Working knowledge of IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture client/server architecture
- Working knowledge of Windows Services
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- F1760 - IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture: Implementation and Configuration
- F1767 - IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture: Implementation and Configuration (ILO)
- F1769 - IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture: Implementation and Configuration (SPVC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.