IBM Certified Specialist - FileNet Content Manager V5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certified specialist is an individual that has the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to architect, plan, install, manage, deploy, secure and troubleshoot FileNet Content Manager solutions.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- working knowledge of FileNet Content Manager including Content Engine, Process Engine, and Workplace XT
- working knowledge of LDAP
- working knowledge of database products
- working knowledge of Application Server products
- working knowledge of Operating Systems
- working knowledge of storage areas
- working knowledge of High Availability (HA)
- working knowledge of Disaster Recovery (DR)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.