IBM Certified Solution Designer -- DB2 Content Manager V8.3
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification credential enables information management and database professionals to prove their competency on the industry's most advanced content management technology to solve the critical business issue of managing and integrating all forms of information, including scanned images, audio, video and information from multiple sources. IBM content management helps integrate and deliver critical business information on demand. IBM's comprehensive content management portfolio assists organizations that must improve productivity, enhance responsiveness, comply with regulatory demands, and offers a uniquely open and flexible platform for capturing, integrating, managing, records-enabling and delivering all information assets throughout their lifecycle.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Designer - DB2 Content Manager V8.3 certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Hands-on experience implementing DB2 Content Manager Version 8.3 in a multi-platform customer environment
- Experience in at least one of the following operating systems: IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, Windows NT/2000/XP
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts
- Working knowledge of SMS, including Tivoli Storage Manage
- Working knowledge of WebSphere Application Server
- General knowledge of LDAP
- Participation in any of the following courses (or equivalent course on Version 8.3)
- DB2 Content Manager Implementation System Administration
- DB2 Content Manager Enterprise Information Portal
- Review of the DB2 Content Manager System Administration Certification Study Guide
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- IM520 - IBM CM 8.4.1 System Administration 8.4
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.