Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 12/31/2012.
This certification demonstrates that the successful candidate has the skills necessary to apply the concepts of IBM Content Manager OnDemand for i5/OS. The Content Manager Solutions Expert performs high-level design and requirements gathering, installation and configuration, user and system administration, report administration, initial system load, troubleshooting, maintenance, performance tuning, and Web enablement related to IBM Content Manager OnDemand. This expert understands when IBM Content Manager OnDemand is the appropriate solution.
To attain the IBM Certified Solutions Expert - Content Manager OnDemand i5/OS Certification, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 exam. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Working knowledge of the overall OnDemand system
- Experience with installation and configuration of the OnDemand system
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- IM160 - Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatform Application Implementation 8.4 V2
- IM170 - IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms System Administration 8.4
- IM167 - IBM CM OnDemand for Multiplatforms Application Implementation 8.4
- IM177 - IBM CM OnDemand for Multiplatforms System Administration 8.4
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- 000-446 - Content Manager OnDemand for i5/OS