IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Content Manager OnDemand V9.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 05/31/2014. The most current certifications are: IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Content Manager OnDemand for iSeries, V9.0 and IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Content Manager OnDemand for MP and zOS V9.0
Note: Test C2070-980 will be replaced in late March 2014 by two tests:
1. C2070-985 IBM Content Manager OnDemand for MP and zOS V9.0
2. C2070-986 IBM Content Manager OnDemand for iSeries V9.0
These tests will contain both general CMOD and operating system specific questions. The certification that was earned by anyone having passed C2070-980 will remain valid until such time that both tests C2070-985 and C2070-986 are retired.
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals that perform planning, architecture, installation, upgrade, configuration/security, customization, performance analysis and troubleshooting on IBM Content Manager OnDemand V9.0 systems.
The deployment professional has worked with IBM Content Manager OnDemand for at least one year and has experience with IBM Content Manager OnDemand V9.0 systems.
The deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The deployment professional efficiently uses product documentation.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- Operating systems: z/OS, IBM i, Microsoft Windows, UNIX (HPUX, AIX, Solaris), Linux (Red Hat, SUSE, zLinux).
- Application servers: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers: Tivoli, Active Directory, RACF
- Archive manager: OAM, TSM, ASM
- High Availability (HA): load balancing, farming, and clustering technologies.
- Data streams: AFP, PDF, SCS, and Line Data
- Databases: IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle.
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- IM169: IBM CM OnDemand for Multiplatforms Application Implementation 8.4
- IM179: IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms System Administration 8.4
- IM180: IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms 8.5:Sys Implementation and Admin
- IM187: IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms 8.5:Sys Implementation and Admin (ILO)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
C2070-980 - IBM Content Manager OnDemand V9.0 Deployment Professional
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.