IBM Certified Associate - Endpoint Manager V9.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Endpoint Manager V9.0 is a non-master operator who is a daily user of IBM Endpoint Manager V9.0. It is expected that this person will be able to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
To attain the IBM Certified Associate - Endpoint Manager V9.0 certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Key Areas of Competency
- Describe the IBM Endpoint Manager V9.0 components.
- Describe the key concepts of IBM Endpoint Manager V9.0.
- Navigate the IBM Endpoint Manager V9.0 console to perform day to day tasks.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Strong knowledge of IBM Endpoint Manager V9.0 console.
- Working knowledge of taking actions and activating analyses in an IBM Endpoint Manager environment.
- Working knowledge of Fixlets, tasks and baselines within an IBM Endpoint Manager environment.
- Basic knowledge of patching in supported platforms and applications.
- Basic knowledge of component services within IBM Endpoint Manager.
- Basic knowledge of the IBM Endpoint Manager client log files and troubleshooting.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.