IBM Certified Application Consultant - TRIRIGA Real Estate Manager V10.3
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level application consultant works with IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate V10.3. This individual can perform the tasks of an application consultant with little to no assistance from product documentation, support or peers.
Key areas of competency:
- Real Estate Concepts
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Transaction Management
- Real Estate Common Functionality
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Basic knowledge of how the TRIRIGA Application Real Estate module is implemented in a customer's environment
- Working knowledge of the Commercial Real Estate industry and terminology
- Working knowledge of creating and modifying real estate contracts within the TRIRIGA Application Real Estate module
- Working knowledge of Commercial Real Estate accounting practices including new standards
- Working knowledge of payment processes for Commercial Leasing within the TRIRIGA Application Real Estate module
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.