IBM Certified Associate - Tivoli Monitoring V6.3
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 is an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 through either hands on experience or formal and informal education. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3.
To attain the IBM Certified Associate - Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Key Areas of Competency:
- Explain the functionality and infrastructure of IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- Describe how to use Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 data
- Customize Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 data
- Knowledge of Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 Navigation
- Describe ITM Event Management
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Recommended Prerequisite Skills:
- Working knowledge of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 infrastructure components
- Working knowledge of OS, networking, and firewall concepts
- Working knowledge of Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agents (TEMA)
- Basic knowledge of IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
- Basic knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, GS Kit, system user accounts)
- Basic knowledge of supported databases
- Basic knowledge of the enterprise wide monitoring capabilities of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3
- Basic knowledge of protocols including HTTP, LDAP
- Basic knowledge of problem determination
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.