Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2 is an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2 through either hands on experience or formal and informal education. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2.
Key Areas of Competency
1. Explain the functionality and infrastructure of IBM Tivoli Monitoring
2. Describe how to use IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2 data
3. Customize IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2 data
4. Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2 Navigation
5. Describe IBM Tivoli Monitoring Event Management
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
1. Working knowledge of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2 infrastructure components
2. Working knowledge of OS, networking, and firewall concepts
3. Working knowledge of Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agents (TEMA)
4. Basic knowledge of IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console V3.9, IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus,
5. Basic knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, GS Kit, system user accounts)
6. Basic knowledge of supported databases
7. Basic knowledge of the enterprise wide monitoring capabilities of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2
8. Basic knowledge of protocols including HTTP, LDAP
9. Basic knowledge of problem determination
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.