Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Data Center Management and Transformation V3 is an individual who has demonstrated a higher level of implementation knowledge and skill both in breadth and in depth in the IBM Tivoli Data Center Management and Transformation solutions area.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Recommended skills for this certification are outlined in each of the exam requirements below.
This certification requires 4 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- Any 1 of the following tests:
- Test 000-033 - IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager V7.2 Implementation
- Test 000-654 - IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager V220.127.116.11
- Test 000-538 - IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2 Implementation
- Any 2 of the following tests:
- Test ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library -- Foundations
- Test 000-007 - IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 Implementation
- Test 000-008 - IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager V4.2.1 Implementation
- Test 000-012 - IBM Tivoli Usage and Accounting Manager V7.1 Implementation
- Test 000-021 - IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler V8.5 Implementation
- Test 000-022 - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions V7.1 Implementation
- Test 000-253 - IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V6.1, Core Administration
- Test 000-541 - DB2 9.7 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows
- Test 000-731 - DB2 9 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows
- Test 000-574 - IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager V6.1
*Note: Please forward a scanned copy of your non-IBM certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are also reporting your non-IBM certificate to PartnerWorld, please copy email@example.com on the same email. PartnerWorld provides credit to your company for your non-IBM certification. This is separate from the purpose of sending the certificate to IBM's Professional Certification program, where the non-IBM certificates may complete an IBM Certification for you as an individual.
Note: Additional 'optional' exams may be added throughout the year.