Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Asset Management V4 is an individual who has demonstrated a higher level of implementation knowledge and skill both in breadth and in depth in the IBM Tivoli Asset Management solutions area.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Recommended skills for this certification are outlined in each of the exam requirements below.
This certification requires 3 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- Test 000-570 - IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Implementation
- Test 000-571 - IBM Tivoli Process Automation Engine V7.5 Implementation
- Any 1 of the following tests:
- Test 000-541 - DB2 9.7 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows
- Test 1Z0-052 - Oracle Database 11g: Administration I
- Test 70-450 - PRO: Designing Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Test 70-462 - Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Test ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library -- Foundations
*Note 1: Please forward a scanned copy of your non-IBM certificate to email@example.com. If you are also reporting your non-IBM certificate to PartnerWorld, please copy firstname.lastname@example.org on the same email. PartnerWorld provides credit to your company for your non-IBM certification. This is separate from the purpose of sending the certificate to IBM's Professional Certification program, where the non-IBM certificates may complete an IBM Certification for you as an individual.
*Note 2: Additional exams may be added throughout the year.