Job Role Description / Target Audience
This technical professional is an individual who understands TRIRIGA system administration, from installation to long-term system maintenance. The individual is able to perform installs, configuration, and overall system set-up.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Key areas of competency:
- Specify TRIRIGA system hardware requirements
- Install the TRIRIGA Application
- Determine proper system sizing
- Work with connection pools, configuration files, and server agents
- Describe the JBoss application server
- Import data into the TRIRIGA database
- Troubleshoot common system problems
- Describe the TRIRIGA system upgrade process
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- 000-044 - IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform V3.2 Administration