IBM Certified Application Development - TRIRIGA Application Platform V3.2.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level technical professional is an individual who understands the TRIRIGIA Application Platform architecture and is able to use the TRIRIGA Application Platform toolset to create and customize the TRIRIGA application. This individual is able to perform these tasks with little to no assistance from product documentation, support or peers.
Key areas of competency:
- Describe the TRIRIGA core platform tool set.
- Use tools for developing the User Experience (Form Layout, State Actions, Queries, Portal Sections).
- Describe Report/Query techniques.
- Apply business logic through use of workflows.
- Describe how Security works.
- Able to load data and/or metadata in to TRIRIGA using the various tools
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Working knowledge of operating systems
- Basic knowledge of how the TRIRIGA Application Platform is implemented in a customer's environment
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of State Transition Families
- Working knowledge of Form, Smart, Query, and Multi-tab sections
- Working knowledge of Synchronous and Asynchronous Workflows
- Working knowledge of the Object Migration Tool and its- limitations
- Working knowledge of Portals and Portal Sections
- Working Knowledge of Navigation Items and Collections
- Working Knowledge of TRIRIGA reports and queries.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.