Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level technical professional is an individual who understands the TRIRIGIA Application Platform architecture and is able to use the TRIRIGA Application Platform toolset to create and customize TRIRIGA application.
Key areas of competency:
- Describe the TRIRIGA core platform tool set
- Work with State Transition Families
- Use tools for developing the User Experience (GUI Layout, State Actions, Queries, Portal Sections)
- Create and manipulate GUI, Data, Query, Multi-tab, and Excel sections
- Describe Report/Query techniques
- Perform Workflow validation techniques using temporary data
- Create Synchronous and Asynchronous Workflows
- Describe how Financial Transactions work
- Describe how Security works
- Make Approvals work for business objects
- Perform Object Migration basics
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Working knowledge of operating systems
- Basic knowledge of how the TRIRIGA Application Platform is implemented in a customers environment
- Working knowledge of relational databases
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- 000-043 - IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform V3.2 Application Development