Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Maximo Asset Management V7.5 is an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 through either hands on experience or formal and informal education. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5.
Key areas of competency include:
- Describe IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 and its ability to handle business processes.
- Manage the asset life cycle including inventory, asset records, resources, work management, service requests, and reports.
- Describe the contracts and purchasing capabilities available within IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5.
- Perform general navigation activities within IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills:
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management.
- Familiarity with IBM Maximo Asset Management architecture and key vendor environments (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Working knowledge of key enterprise modules within Maximo: Inventory, Work Orders, Purchasing, Assets, etc.
- Working knowledge of asset and work management lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of navigation within IBM Maximo Asset Management in order to develop and run queries and reports.
Skill Level 1: Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
Skill Level 2: Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
Skill Level 3: Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
Skill Level 4: Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.