IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Workload Automation V9.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Workload Automation V9.2 is a technical professional responsible for planning, installing, configuring, customizing, troubleshooting, integrating, documenting, and transferring skills for an IBM Workload Automation V9.2 solution in a heterogeneous distributed (non z/OS) environment. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Key Areas of Competency:
- Deploy IBM Workload Automation V9.2 in distributed environments.
- Interpret and implement user scheduling requirements including event driven workload and dynamic scheduling.
- Configure the Workload Automation environment
- Maintain and administer the Workload Automation environment.
- Troubleshoot the Workload Automation environment
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Recommended Prerequisite Skills:
- Knowledge of project plan development ( architecture, solution design, deployment environment analysis) - Skill level
- Knowledge of multi-platform systems (such as Linux/UNIX and Windows), including user accounts, file systems, and discs. - Skill level 3
- Knowledge of batch scheduling concepts in a production environment. - Skill level 3
- Knowledge of TWS for Applications and advanced job types - Skill level 2
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall) - Skill level 2
- Knowledge of basic diagnosis of issues with IBM DB2 or Oracle RDBMS and the WebSphere Application Server. - Skill level 2
- Knowledge of IBM Installation Manager - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of JazzSM and DASH - Skill Level 1
1. Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2. Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3. Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4. Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.