IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solutions V1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solutions V1 determines business critical issues within a customer environment and identifies the appropriate Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solution. This person is able to define a hardware and software solution and recommend high-level IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager design scenarios and the basics of implementation. The role and responsibilities also include architecting, documenting, and presenting a solution that fits the business needs and integrates with existing systems.
Key areas of competency include:
- Determine customer business requirements and define an IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager solution.
- Determine sizing and infrastructure for large deployments.
- Apply governing concepts and standards to a customer-s asset infrastructure.
- Assess the environment for IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager opportunities.
- Assess requirements and create a solution design.
- Describe business and technical advantages of IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager solution.
- Recommend education opportunities to customer based on the IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager solution.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills:
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Familiarity with Windows platform and MS SQL functionality.
- Conceptual knowledge of networking environments, operating systems, relational databases, application environments, firewalls, network protocols, and proxies.
- Familiarity with security concepts.
- Familiarity with lifecycle of Information Technology assets.
- Familiarity with concepts of mobile devices.
- Ability to create a business case justification and ROI for an IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager project.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.