IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security Identity Manager V6.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security Systems Identity Manager V6.0 is a technical professional responsible for planning, installation, configuration, data management, troubleshooting, roll out to production, maintenance, and upgrade of an IBM Security Systems Identity Manager V6.0 solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
- Describe the IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 architecture and components.
- Implement an IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 solution based on customer requirements and environment based on a solution design.
- Install and configure prerequisites to IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 .
- Install and configure IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 infrastructure components.
- Use available interfaces to configure and administer the IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 environment.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Perform performance tuning and problem determination for IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0
- Knowledge of LDAP and LDAP expressions-Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Security Systems Directory Integrator-Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of basic security concepts (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS) -Skill Level 2
- Perform installation and updates of single server and clustered installation of WebSphere Application Server-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of operating systems-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of administrative models and user management-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of cascading style sheets-Skill Level 2
- Understanding of Java-Skill Level 2
- Understanding of basic system architecture design-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of Security Systems Common Reporting and Eclipse with BIRT - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of identity governance concepts (role management, separation of duties) - Skill Level 2
- Perform basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases (DB2, Oracle and SQL Server) and LDAP directory servers (IBM Security Systems Directory Server and SunOne Server) -Skill Level
- Knowledge of shell scripting-Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-Skill Level 1
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.