IBM Certified Systems Expert - System x Technical V6
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 12/31/2013.
This certification validates the skills required to plan and design, install, configure and maintain IBM System x and BladeCenter systems. The Certified Expert will provide solution design and implementation support for those who work with the IBM System x and BladeCenter technologies. This certified person will also work to provide longer-term technical support activities including problem solving and resolution.
To attain the IBM Certified System Expert - System x Technical V6 certification, candidates must pass 2 tests.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Minimum12 months of experience with IBM System x and BladeCenter configuration and implementation
- Operating System and middleware knowledge (Microsoft Windows, Linux, and VMware)
- Knowledge of operating system deployment strategies
- Knowledge of networking/SAN connectivity
- Knowledge of IBM System x and BladeCenter Module Options
- Experience with IBM Systems Director
- Experience with data center design and capacity planning
- Experience assisting customers to design and develop solutions to advanced business problems
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Any 1 of the following tests:
Test C4060-152 - System x Technical Principles V10
Test C4060-089 - System x Technical Fundamentals V11
C4060-087 - IBM System x Technical Expert V6