IBM Certified Specialist - System x Sales Fundamentals V7
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 06/30/2013. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Specialist - System x Server Family Sales V1
The System x sales specialist has at least six months of extensive experience in the System x marketplace, selling System x customer solutions. This certified specialist has experience assessing customer business requirements, utilizing sales tools and resources, developing and delivering solutions, and managing customer relationships.
To attain the IBM Certified Specialist - System x Sales V7 certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Six months experience selling System x solutions
- Experience using System x sales resources
- Completion of recommended education or equivalent experience
- Operating System Knowledge (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, AIX, VMware)
- Knowledge of System x family of servers including those typically found in customer environments
This test is the replacement to all previous versions of System x Technical Principles. The Partner World tracking number of the related certification is 18005008.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
000-080 - System x Sales Fundamentals V7
The number of items on this exam will vary frequently but will be at least 41. The passing score will vary frequently depending on the number and difficulty of questions presented. These changes will not be posted to this web page.