IBM Certified Specialist - System x Technical Fundamentals V11
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 12/31/2013. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Specialist - System x Server Family Technical Support V1
This certification validates the skills required to gather requirements, plan, design, install and maintain System x servers. This certification is targeted to IBM Business Partners, Advanced Technical Specialists (ATS), Field Technical Sales Support (FTSS) professionals, System x Service Specialists, IBM TechLine professionals, and System x customers.
To attain the IBM Certified Specialist - System x Technical Principles V11 certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Six to 12 months of hands-on experience assessing hardware requirements
- Operating System Knowledge (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, AIX, VMware)
- Knowledge of the BladeCenter technology, systems management, basic networking (including OSI sublayer
- Knowledge of System x family of servers including typically encountered in customer environments
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
C4060-089 - System x Technical Fundamentals V11
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.