IBM Certified BPM Application Developer - Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V7.5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 11/30/2015. The most current certification is: IBM Certified BPM Application Developer - Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0
This intermediate level certification is intended for BPM application developers who contribute to the delivery of complex level process applications.
These BPM application developers implement high quality process-driven business solutions using IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V7.5.1.
- design, development, and management of complex process interactivity.
- implementation of complex integration services with external systems.
- implementation of advanced process routing of tasks.
- develop custom scoreboards and reports the provide process data visibility.
- creation of Custom User Interfaces based on process requirements.
- promotion of the BPM development and Playback methodology.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM Application Developer - Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V7.5.1, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(*Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification; skills not measured on test)
Functional knowledge of:
- Web services standards
General knowledge of:
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed