IBM Certified Associate BPM Developer - BPM Blueprint; WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 08/31/2013. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Associate BPM Developer - WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2
This entry level certification is for developers who deliver low complexity processes and contribute to delivery of moderate complexity processes under the guidance of an intermediate level developer. These developers analyze and implement high quality process driven business solutions using WebSphere Lombardi Edition.
These associate BPM developers:
- comprehend Process Modeling phases, goals and deliverables.
- implement all elements of a Process Model.
- communicate process needs through the expected, exception, and escalation paths in a Business Process Definition (BPD) model.
- capture, define, analyze, document and implement a process model in IBM BPM Blueprint and IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition.
- create data models, create guided end-user interactions (Coaches), create services, and connect to external databases to retrieve data.
To attain the IBM Certified Associate BPM Developer - BPM Blueprint; WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification; skills not measured on the test)
Complete a BPM project using IBM Websphere Lombardi Edition V7.1, while serving in the role of entry level BPM Developer. This project should be completed utilizing IBM BPM Blueprint, demonstrating best practices, as well as the identification of Key Performan Indicators (KPIs) and metrics for the project. Other project activities should include the creation of reports, coaches and integrations using IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed