IBM Certified BPM System Administration - Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators (and system integrators, infrastructure architects, application architects and solutions architects) who perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth, reliable, and efficient operation of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment and IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 environments focusing on IBM Process Center and IBM Process Server administration.
With regards to IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5, this includes product installation, configuration, topology selection, and deployment of business processes, connecting to back-end resources and troubleshooting. These individuals tune and secure IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 with respect to resource utilization, scaling, clustering, deployment environments, and load balancing as appropriate.
These system administrators are generally self-sufficient and are able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM System Administration - Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 certification, candidates must pass 2 tests. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for this test based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the tests below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test. These foundational skills are NOT measured on the test. For skills measured on the test, see Test Objectives.)
Test C2180-401: IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.5.5, System Administration
Basic knowledge of:
- Java Enterprise Edition 6 knowledge
- web application architecture and deployments
- utilization of the command line interface and Jython/Jacl
- Network and operating system security concepts
- Network or operating system administration and problem determination skills
- Understanding of operating systems
Test C2180-402: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5, System Administration
General knowledge of:
- Java Enterprise Edition and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- business process manager administration
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.