IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals who perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 focusing on IBM Process Center and IBM Process Server. This includes product installation, configuration, topology design, and deployment of business processes, mediation modules and adapters, connecting to back-end resources and troubleshooting. These individuals tune and secure the IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 with respect to resource utilization, scaling, clustering, deployment environments, and load balancing as appropriate.
This deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
In addition to deployment professionals, this certification is also intended for system administrators.
To attain the IBM Certified Deployment Professional - IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 certification, candidates must pass 2 tests. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for this test based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the tests below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Test 000-377: IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V7.0, Core Administration
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 knowledge
- network and operating system security concepts
- basic Web application architecture and deployments
- understanding of operating systems
- server clustering and failover techniques
- network or operating system administration and problem determination skills
Test 000-271: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1, Deployment
- general knowledge of Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (JEE) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- general administration knowledge of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
- general knowledge of business process server deployment
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.