IBM Certified Associate - Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Kenexa LMS and LCMS Premier is a power user (including Technical Sales Support Specialists) with the knowledge necessary to perform the essential tasks to administer, configure, manage, and develop within the LMS and LCMS Premier products. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of these products through either hands-on experience or formal and informal education. The specialist should have an in-depth knowledge of the tasks required in day-to-day use of these products.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prerequisite skills required:
- Working knowledge of, and experience with Instructional design processes and methodologies (LCMS)
- Working knowledge of the World-wide Web and internet usage concepts
- Ability to use a web browser to navigate the internet
- Ability to perform the role of LCMS Reviewer
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products
Prerequisite skills recommended, but not required:
- Working knowledge of, and experience with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.